With so many pillows to choose from, how does one choose? What is the best way to decorate with pillows? We’re here to share a few tips:
- Work with your space: Get an idea of ideally how many pillows you’d like to work with. You can always start with a few and add more!
- Choose your style: whether you are going for glamorous, contemporary, or classic, the shape, size, and fabric counts! Think about these things when choosing the patterns you are mixing and matching.
- Don’t be afraid of color: we love the idea of mixing and matching prints with pops of color. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box and add a splash of a moody color – like bold cobalt.
- Use an odd number of pillows: this always seems to work out best – it’s a little bit more unpredictable.
- Don’t forget about texture: to really create that layered and lived in look, think about silks, crushed velvets, and even wool or faux fur when choosing your pillows.