When it comes to spring entertaining, we have a few tips to truly set a table and entertain with serious chic.
- Choose your setting: will you dine indoors or outdoors? We recommend praying for a pretty spring day and dining outdoors! It’s never too early to setup your favorite picnic table, patio furniture, or even a picnic in the lawn! But, the tables decides the settings.
- Pick your colors: Will your style be classic, feminine, or contemporary? Will it be all white, or a spring bouquet? How will you choose your tablecloth? We love a beautiful bouquet of tulips or a selection of your favorite spring flowers!
- Invitations: Whether you choose Paperless Post or your favorite set of new invitations from Sugar Paper LA or Kate Spade, pick something bright and cheery for your spring party.
- Tablesetting: Choose vintage flatware, an assortment of napkins, or tea sets for dessert – plan your perfect spring fling. From the trays, to the plates, to the napkin holders, there’s a lot of thought that goes into this set. The tablecloth, the tablesetting, and the florals – should all complement each other. Depending on the time of day, you host the party you should also think about lighting – candlelight or lanterns when needed.
- The Menu: From the cocktails, to the beverage, to the appetizers, meal, and dessert, this is the fun part! A few spring recipes: