Dressers can be a place where we take off last night’s earrings, collect this past week’s receipts, and build up a collection of perfumes we don’t wear. They are often overlooked, but dressers can be one of the loveliest spots to really decorate. We’ve shared a few ideas on how you can give your dresser a makeover in one weekend!
- Center a framed piece of artwork or mirror at eye-level behind your dresser: this is a great way to bring beauty and focus to the space and draw attention to your tabletop! A mirror can add more light and dimension to the space and it’s always a great place to put one of your favorite pieces of art.
- Fresh flowers: a dresser is always a beautiful place to display a fresh spring bouquet in a classic crystal vase.
- Decorative storage & trays: store your jewelry in antique jewelry boxes or repurposed containers. It’s the perfect spot to display your loveliest organization containers and trays.
- Matching lamps: display your favorite matching lamps on top of the dresser. It’s a great way to play with lighting – a softer light for evening!
- Photographs: the dresser is a great place to display your favorite photographs. You can really pull out all of the stops here with some stunning picture frames.