A few of our essentials:
1. Bella Notte Tablecloth: to add a bit of style to any tablescape
2. Juliska Pewter Tray: modern and timeless
3. Dash and Albert Tote: for the beach, your new go-to essential
4. Pasta Bowl: Serve your favorite pasta salad in this gorgeous Juliska bowl this summer!
5. Bunny Williams for Dash and Albert: you won’t regret owning a piece of this incredible collection.
Summer Recipe – Orzo with Tomatoes, Feta, and Green Onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound orzo (or riso)
- 2 cups red and yellow teardrop or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 7-ounce package feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
Whisk vinegar, lemon juice, and honey in small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill.) Bring broth to boil in large heavy saucepan. Stir in orzo, reduce heat to medium, cover partially, and boil until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain. Transfer to large wide bowl, tossing frequently until cool. Mix tomatoes, feta, basil, and green onions into orzo. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.) Add pine nuts; toss. Serve at room temperature.