It’s time to roundup some of our favorite recipes this summer. We can’t wait to try these! Do you have any on your list?
1. Matcha Lemonade from Spoon Fork Bacon: Matcha makes a great substitute for coffee and paired with lemonade, it will be the most refreshing summer drink!
2. Tangelo, Mozzarella, and Crunchy Quinoa Salad from Lush Loves: This appetizer just screams summer! We can only imagine how delicious this combination of flavors is — yum!
3. Watermelon Tequila Cocktails from Food and Wine: A fun twist on a margarita? Watermelon! We can’t think of anything more refreshing than sipping this poolside.
4. Grilled Chicken Breast with a Spicy Peach Glaze – Food Network: Grilling is one of our favorite summer activities. Pair it with a sweet and spicy peach glaze and you can’t go wrong.
5. Peanut Butter Pie – Blackberry Farm: Just when you thought you’d tried every type of summer pie from peach, to cherry, and chocolate, here comes Peanut Butter. And, not only that, but it’s from Blackberry Farm — a spot that’s certainly on our wish list.