From Golden White Decor
Truth: there are some fantastic coffee tables out there. How does one approach
choosing how to decorate one? Where do you begin? And, then, there is that
balance between a coffee table looking too sparse and being overly cluttered. We’ve
included a few tips to help you with styling!
1. Consider Your Style: are you a traditionalist? Modernist? Somewhere in
between? Let your coffee table tomes speak the same language. Whether you
choose books on Renaissance Art or your favorite Andy Warhol paintings,
you are sure to build a collection to support any taste or style. Don’t be afraid
to make the table super simple.
2. Choose Your Color Palette: are you keeping things neutral? Bold? Pops of
color? Be sure this is reflected in the items you choose to showcase.
3. Pick a Tray: As you know trays become the center of everything and they
help with organization. They can hold books, candles, a great vase, and more.
4. Statement Piece: don’t be afraid to make a statement with your coffee table
– stack eye-catching books for a beautiful addition to any room. Add a vase
with flowers or different sized vases for variety.
5. Be whimsical: the coffee table can very well be your conversation piece. Add
a collection of matchbooks, a unique object, or things you’ve collected on
your travels to keep things interesting.