This week, we’re sharing five quick and easy tips to dive into the fall season. Here are some of our favorite ways (besides ordering a Pumpkin Spice latte) that we cozy up to autumn and its colors.
- A Fabric Update: fall is all about rich colors and textures. You can make this an easy update or something that’s more of an investment.
Ex. A new Dash and Albert throw for the couch, throw pillows in navy, burgundy, orange or chocolate brown, a new quilt in a rich velvet, an updated Bella Notte Duvet in a fabric and color that will carry you through winter.
- Color: Whether it’s a new kitchen towel or paint color, we’re all about adding some rich details to any space. These include glossy navy paint, hunter green, bronze, charcoal gray, and golds.
- New Rug: Updating the rugs in the kitchen or the doormat are simply ways to add a bit of fall into your living space. Be sure to check out the Dash and Albert fall collection.
- Scent: fall is full of some of the best fragrances. Some of our favorites? Amber, woodsy scents, vetiver, tobacco, and of course – our new signature scent at Lily Lane Home!
- Dinnerware: update your tablescape with fall adornment. This includes new placemats (think pumpkin or chocolate brown), new floral arrangements, and dinnerware that can carry you through Thanksgiving. We recommend shopping the new Country d’Estate collection from Juliska in pumpkin!