look yummy? Recipe below!
You’ll be ready for Thanksgiving in a cinch with these favorites from Lily Lane Home. Juliska pieces are just as beautiful as they are useable. They transition from stove to table with ease. They are made to be used and with the right care – will be with you for a lifetime. Here are our must-haves when it comes for Thanksgiving preparation:
- Ramekins: bake away in a variety of styles and colors!
- Tray: serve up your best items in style!
- A Pie Dish is a must-have in pewter or Berry & Thread!
- Hostess Set: our four piece hostess set will bring your table spread to new heights
- Juliska Baking Dishes come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles to shop
- Tip: Looking for a gift idea? Bake one of your favorite treats in a baking dish or pie dish!
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Stir together first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Place a roasting pan on stove top over 2 burners. Add 3 Tbsp. olive oil, and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with desired amount of salt and pepper; place, skin sides down, in pan. Add potatoes. Cook 9 to 10 minutes or until chicken is browned. Turn chicken, and pour lemon mixture over chicken.
3. Bake at 450° for 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve chicken with sauce and French bread.