Have you ever wondered ways that you can master fluffing the perfect bed? Here are our favorite ways to stuff a duvet and fluff your pillows!
How to Stuff A Duvet
- Lay the comforter flat on the top of your mattress
- Take your duvet cover and turn it inside out. Then, insert your hands inside and find the two top corners. Now, be sure you are holding one corner in each hand.
- With your hands inside the duvet, reach down and grab onto the comforter’s top two corners.
- Then, holding the top two corners (tight), flip the duvet cover right side out of the comforter. Give it a shake and fluff until the duvet cover falls down to cover most of the comforter.
- Finally, pull the duvet cover down, stuff the bottom two corners of the comforter inside the bottom two corners of the cover. Once everything is lined up, button, zip, or secure the duvet in place.
How to Fluff a Pillow
- Grab both sides of your pillow – push your hands together and apart really quickly. Work the air into it.
- Shake the pillow
* at least once a month, it’s advised to put down pillows in the dryer