Taking your winter linens off the sheets or starting with new fresh linens? Here are the proper way to store the old so you can bring in the new!
FOLD THE FITTED SHEET
- Fold the fitted sheet in half, tucking one set of corners into the other set in a sort of envelope position.
- Make e two folds – left to right & right to left – they should meet in the middle.
- Then, fold one more time down the middle.
- Next, fold from the bottom up & the top down until these meet in the middle
- Finally, fold one more time down the middle again and you are done.
FOLD THE FLAT SHEET
- Find the top two corners and match them with the bottom two corners. Fold them in half so all four corners meet.
- Fold the sheet in half, then in half again so that all four corners are stacked together and the sheet is in a long strip.
- Fold the long strip in half, then in half again. You can also fold it into thirds depending on the size of the sheet. Your sheet should be a neat, compact square.
- Smooth the sheet before storing.